US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers, and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
We are on the search for a Contract General & Administrative Recruiter to build and drive the recruiting efforts by supporting all roles across Operations, People, Customer Support, Business Operations, and Finance & Accounting. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process – including partnering with business leaders on position strategy and candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies to target/assess top talent, and negotiating/closing offers.
As a member of our Talent team, you'll be responsible for the development, assessment, and delivery of uniquely qualified, diverse candidates for Phil. Your focus is to deliver amazing customer and candidate experience, developing lasting relationships and partnering closely with HR colleagues. You will be part of a collaborative, dedicated and fun Talent team that is passionate about Phil’s success.
- Consult with HR and Functional Leadership to understand hiring goals, candidate skill requirements, background, and experience needed to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy to meet demand plan for the Sales organization
- Ensure the implementation and execution of the recruitment function (sourcing, screening, submitting, interviewing and closing) of candidates that meet or exceed hiring targets
- Establish, cultivate and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date competitive knowledge of top talent, companies, competitive industries, geographic and broader recruiting and diversity trends
- Build a pipeline of top talent, and skillfully covert passive candidates
- Develop meaningful candidate analysis/assessments when presenting candidate slates
- Develop scrupulous research, industry calibration, and reference checking
- Craft, justify and negotiate offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, etc.)
- Self-Starter that thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced, ambiguous and autonomous work environment
- Possesses high competencies in critical thinking and communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong influence skills, consultative with the ability to handle high volume and multiple, distributed hiring partners.
- 6 - 8 years of previous full-cycle recruiting experience at an agency, technology company, or hyper-growth start-up
- Demonstrated success in managing full cycle recruitment with G&A candidates at all levels from Entry to Director levels
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Excellent candidate assessment skills with knowledge of fundamental behavioral interviewing
- Previous Healthcare sales recruiting experience, specialty pharmacy a huge plus
- Experience with Google Hire Applicant Tracking System
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with other creative, mission-driven folks!
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)