US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
Phil is looking for a full-time pharmacy technician for our wholesale pharmacy in San Francisco, CA.
This person will assist in the handling of inventory, ordering, and shipping. The wholesale setting is different from any other pharmacy setting with it's emphasis in problem solving, logistical planning, and critical thinking. We're looking for someone that can dive into our workflows, analyze them, and make them more efficient.
If you're looking for a way to apply the skills you've learned as a technician to new and exciting problems this is the job for you!
- Proven team player, but can solve problems independently as well
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, and a self starter
- Able to quickly analyze a situation and work with others to implement a solution
- You've been in leadership in the pharmacy setting for at least 5 years and are looking for your next challenge
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in the State of California
- Required Experience: minimum 5 years as a Lead Technician
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) including meaningful stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity