US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
Phil has several openings for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our Customer Support Team in Phoenix. The Customer Support team is responsible for assisting our growing customer base to increase their success with our product and service.
As a Customer Support Specialist at Phil, you will be responsible for the success of each and every prescription as it moves through our system, from the original prescription to refill. You’ll be an expert at helping our customers navigate their prescription benefits with their insurance company, and assisting them in getting their medication delivered in a prompt manner.
Some of the daily responsibilities include:
- Resolving inbound patient requests over phone, text, and email
- Partnering with internal and external operational teams to make prescriptions successful
- Assisting patients and providing best practices to support their success on Phil's platform
- Proactively monitoring prescriptions to ensure the speedy and successful delivery to each and every patient
We operate 365 days, between 6am-6pm PST on weekdays and 9am-5pm PST on weekends. This is a full-time, hourly role where weekend and holiday availability is required.
- You are a natural problem solver, you understand complex systems simply and you frequently find creative solutions to problems where others may get stalled
- You are an exceptional communicator, you can explain difficult and nuanced concepts with simplicity and ease, written and verbally
- You are a master of emotional intelligence, you have demonstrated your ability to disarm others in difficult situations and others love working with you
- You are an incredible teammate, your work ethic speaks for itself and you build up others as you solve problems
- Passion for helping people
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service over phones, email, or live chat
- Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience
- Healthcare experience is NOT required
- Start up experience is a plus!