Phil is a post series-B health-tech startup in hyper-growth mode. We are building an end-to-end supply-chain solution for the $400B high-value pharmaceutical market. We grew revenue 15x in 2018 and are looking forward to welcoming a driven and talented Senior SQL Data Analyst to join our team and help build and scale our systems and services.
The specialty prescription market is beset with high costs and inefficiency, leading to low patient adherence and treatment failures. Phil is resolving the issues by connecting patients, doctors, pharmacies, and manufacturers through its technology platform and end-to-end services. The road ahead is filled with exciting business challenges that need someone as talented as you to give us visibility into the key metrics driving the business and help us make critical decisions in real-time.
We are looking for an exceptional data analyst, well-versed in building actionable dashboards using SQL (and maybe even Python), to join our growing team and to help build our analytics capabilities. We strive to be data-driven in all our decisions, which means we need visibility into the key drivers of our business across Sales, Product, Operations (Supply and Demand), and more. In addition, keeping an eye on daily metrics ensures an uninterrupted supply of medications for our customers, operational efficiency for our partner pharmacies, and an exceptional prescribing experience to our partner doctors. From day one, you will get to solve interesting problems and build for scale.
- Routinely write efficient, legible, and commented SQL
- Design, implement, test, and launch Phil's operational dashboards (we use them daily)
- Use analytics to diagnose business issues and solve them
- Integrate data sources from Phil’s core application, Sales CRM, Inventory tracking, and more
- Work cross-functionally to provide insights across our entire supply chain
- An expert in writing standard, maintainable SQL, from the basics to window functions
- At least two years of work experience in an analytics or operating role in tech or in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, etc.) with a heavy emphasis on accessing and analyzing data using SQL
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A sense of ownership: you would develop, manage, and evolve the core logic of a mission-critical and consequential consumer experience
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-
- Competitive salary + meaningful equity
- Benefits: health/dental/vision insurance, 401k
- Relocation Assistance
- Centrally located office: convenient location in downtown San Francisco’s Financial
District near Market Street - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with other creative, mission-driven