US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
We are looking for an exceptional data analyst, well-versed in building actionable dashboards using SQL (and maybe even Python), to join our growing team and to help build our analytics capabilities. We strive to be data-driven in all our decisions, which means we need visibility into the key drivers of our business across Sales, Product, Operations (Supply and Demand), and more. In addition, keeping an eye on daily metrics ensures an uninterrupted supply of medications for our patients, operational efficiency for our partner pharmacies, and an exceptional prescribing experience to our partner doctors. From day one, you will get to solve interesting problems and build for scale.
- Routinely write efficient, legible, and commented SQL
- Design, implement, test, and launch Phil's operational dashboards (we use them daily)
- Use analytics to diagnose business issues and solve them
- Integrate data sources from Phil’s core application, Sales CRM, Inventory tracking, and more
- Work cross-functionally to provide insights across our entire supply chain
- An expert in writing standard, maintainable SQL, from the basics to window functions
- At least two years of work experience in an analytics or operating role in tech or in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, etc.) with a heavy emphasis on accessing and analyzing data using SQL
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A sense of ownership: you would develop, manage, and evolve the core logic of a mission-critical and consequential consumer experience
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with other creative, mission-driven folks!
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) including meaningful stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity