US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers, and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
Phil has an opening for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our Customer Support Team in Phoenix as an Operations Manager. The Customer Support team is responsible for assisting our growing customer base to increase their success with our product and service.
As a Customer Support Operations Manager at Phil, you will be responsible for the success of each Customer Support Specialist, and every prescription, as it moves through our system. You’ll be an expert at helping your team assist our patients to navigate their prescription benefits with their insurance company, and increase their access to their specialty medication.
Some of the daily responsibilities include:
- Analyze data and produce reporting to illustrate individual and team performance
- Provide oversight of customer support specialists daily activities
- Mentor and coach employees
- Resolve inbound patient requests over phone, text, and email
- Partner with internal and external operational teams to make prescriptions successful
- Assisting patients and providing best practices to support their success on Phil's platform
We operate 365 days, between 6am-6pm PST on weekdays and 9am-5pm PST on weekends. This is a full-time, salaried role where weekend and holiday availability is required.
Phil is looking for an experienced people leader and problem solver to take our Scottsdale team to the next level!
- You are a natural problem solver, you understand complex systems simply and you frequently find creative solutions to problems where others may get stalled
- You are an exceptional communicator, you can explain difficult and nuanced concepts with simplicity and ease, written and verbally
- You are a master of emotional intelligence, you have demonstrated your ability to disarm others in difficult situations and others love working with you
- You are an incredible teammate, your work ethic speaks for itself and you build up others as you solve problems
- Passion for helping people and technology in healthcare
- 3-4 years of experience in frontline customer service roles
- 1-2 years of experience directly managing customer service agents
- Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience
- Startup experience is a plus!
We have exceptional compensation and benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive salary
- Equity at a fast-growing, VC-funded company
- Great health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Beautiful office in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale
- 10 days of PTO, plus 10 holidays per year