We are hiring Strategic Account Managers (SAMs) who will ultimately be responsible for growing our customer base of physician and physician practices using the Phil platform and services. The SAM team will directly be calling on HCP specialty practices (dermatology, women’s health, ophthalmology, etc) educating them on Phil’s unique value proposition and how to implement them in their respective practices. The goal is to drive HCP practice utilization of Phil’s platform to reach more and more patients across each prescriber office.
- 3+ years documented outside sales
- 2 years medical sales experience (specialty pharmacy, pharmaceutical, device, DME)
- Documented consistent achievement of quarterly and annual sales goals
- Ability to travel up to 25%-50% (mostly localized)
Nice to Have:
- Significant experience working for or with specialty pharmacies.
- Prior DME / specialty pharmacy sales background
- Specialty pharmaceuticals sales (derm, neuro, women’s health)
- Experience dealing with prior authorizations
- Complex payer environments | managed care
- Multi-stakeholder selling environments • Process-oriented sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- B2B experience
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with other creative, mission-driven folks!
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive monthly car allowance
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers, and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a San Francisco-based Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?