Phil is a post series-B health-tech startup in hyper-growth mode. We are building an end-to-end supply-chain solution for the $400B high-value pharmaceuticals market. We grew revenue 15x in 2018 and are looking forward to welcoming a driven, talented, and exceptional Lead QA Engineer to join the expanding team and help maintain the quality of our platform, services, and applications.
The specialty prescription market is beset with high costs and inefficiency, leading to low patient adherence and treatment failures. Phil aims for resolving the issues by connecting patients, pharmacies, prescribers, and manufacturers through its technology platform and end-to-end services. The road ahead is filled with exciting design challenges that need someone as talented as you to make the Phil platform simple, efficient, and inventive.
- Understand and document end-to-end flow/processes of our consumer experience as well as backend fulfillment operations
- Develop functional, stress and system-level test suite and test infrastructure in manual and automated ways to measure code quality and coverage
- Develop test capabilities like fault injection, customer scenario simulation, end-to-end functional and performance testing
- Analyze, assess test automation opportunities for sprint and release (end to end) testing phases
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Operations team to understand User stories and process flows to automate test cases faster. Profiling of manual test cases for sprint and end-to-end test automation opportunities.
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Testing
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced, agile, startup environment
- Hands-on experience in test infrastructure/test suite development
- Hands-on experience working with automation tools
- 3+ years of experience as a QA / Automation engineer for a consumer web product (must have)
- A sense of ownership: you would ensure the quality of a complicated and consequential consumer experience
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-
- Competitive salary + meaningful equity
- Health/dental/vision insurance, 401k
- Relocation Assistance
- Centrally located office: convenient location in downtown SF’s Financial
- District near Market - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative, mission-driven folks!