US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
About the Role
At Phil, our mission is to ensure every candidate who walks through our doors leaves loving Phil as much as we do. As our talent operations coordinator, and the first point of contact for potential candidates, you’ll have the opportunity to drive a premier candidate experience, make process improvements, and add value to Phil’s Talent and Hiring Teams. You will also assist in adjacent talent operations and people initiatives as needed, including on-boarding, employer branding, candidate travel and other programs as assigned.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver an amazing experience for our talent candidates, recruiters, & hiring teams alike by providing an exceptional, white-glove experience for scheduling, arranging interview logistics (i.e. candidate scheduling, travel and expenses) and ensuring clear and timely communication to stakeholders
- Ensure a high level of data integrity by maintaining complete and accurate candidate records within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Perform routine audits to ensure established processes and best practices are followed across the Talent Attraction team
- Be involved as needed for recruiting events such as, university recruiting, conferences, meet-ups, tech-talks, and onsite and offsite recruiting events
- Generate and prepare regularly scheduled reports
- Special projects and other operational responsibilities as assigned such as assisting with process documentation, onboarding, events, and other programs as needed.
- While the majority of your role will be interview coordinator, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop other skills outside of interview coordinating such as recruiting and building out new programs
What You Bring
- 0-2 years of experience in Recruiting, HR or a related function (Customer Service, Project Management) in a fast-paced environment or completion of a degree/diploma in fields like: Communications, PR, English, Marketing, Psychology, Economics, Business, etc.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills, especially when faced with competing priorities or the need to juggle multiple tasks or projects simultaneously as demonstrated by self-direction to get around obstacles impeding one's own work
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building ability, as demonstrated across a variety of internal partners
- Superb accuracy with a high level of attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Working knowledge of G-Suite, MS Office, ATS knowledge a PLUS, and capable of crafting professional, appropriate and grammatically correct business communications routinely
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
- Strong customer service focus with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with other creative, mission-driven folks!
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) including meaningful stock options
- Excellent location in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
401(k) contribution opportunity