Phil is a post Series B health-tech startup in hyper-growth mode. We are building an end-to-end supply-chain solution for the $400B high-value pharmaceuticals market. Phil grew revenue 15x in 2018 and is projected to reach $100M in prescription revenue by year-end. The company can service 95% of the US patient population and is rapidly expanding its partnerships with industry stakeholders to help alleviate the pain points in receiving prescription medications.
The prescription market is beset with high costs and inefficiency, leading to low patient adherence and treatment failures. Phil aims for resolving the issues by connecting patients, pharmacies, prescribers, and manufacturers through its technology platform and end-to-end services. The road ahead is filled with exciting opportunities that need someone as talented as you to make the Phil platform simple, efficient, and inventive.
- Engage internal stakeholders and users to identify and scope business needs; translate those needs into product requirements
- Own end-to-end patient experience; drive new feature development from conception to launch and optimization
- Test, monitor and maintain features to ensure seamless and effective operations
- Manage the backlog of features and prioritize appropriately
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a product manager
- Passion and proven ability for building simple, intuitive user experiences within complex systems
- Commitment to leveraging data (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform your decisions and help others inform theirs
- B2C or healthcare product experience a plus
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) including meaningful stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Centrally located office in San Francisco’s Financial District (close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain)
We are committed to creating technology that has a meaningful impact for patients. Join us if you share the same passion and have the skills to match.