US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers, and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
- Engage stakeholders and users to identify and scope business needs
- Research and analyze product gaps and potential improvements
- Collaborate with Senior Product Managers to drive new feature development from conception to launch and optimization
- Test, monitor and maintain features to ensure seamless and effective operations
- Assist in managing the backlog of features and prioritizing appropriately
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as a product manager
- Passion for building simple, intuitive user experiences within complex systems
- Commitment to leveraging data (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform your decisions and help others inform theirs
- Consultancy or analytics experience a plus
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Centrally located office in San Francisco’s Financial District close to BART and MUNI
We are committed to creating technology that has a meaningful impact for patients. Join us if you share the same drive and have the skills to match.