US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
About the Role
Phil Inc is looking for a detail-oriented Bookkeeper for our San Francisco / East Bay pharmaceutical wholesale operations office. You will keep track of the warehouse operations, inventory management and bookkeeping. You’ll be responsible for Ordering, Receiving, Shipping, Rotating stock, ensuring adequate record-keeping and management of all documentation to confirm proper stock levels. You are an organized professional who thrives under tight deadlines with minimal supervision and are self-driven to succeed as a Bookkeeper!
What You Bring
- Attention to Detail
- Experience in bookkeeping and inventory management
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Inventory tracking, vendor management and warehouse experience a must
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and implement solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and have the ability to work independently
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with other creative, mission-driven folks!
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Excellent location in downtown San Francisco close to public transportation
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity