We are hiring Strategic Account Managers (SAMs) who will ultimately be responsible for growing our customer base of physician and physician practices using the Phil platform and services. The SAM team will directly be calling on HCP specialty practices (dermatology, women’s health, ophthalmology, etc) educating them on Phil’s unique value proposition and how to implement them in their respective practices. The goal is to drive HCP practice utilization of Phil’s platform to reach more and more patients across each prescriber office.
- 3+ years documented outside sales
- 2 years medical sales experience (specialty pharmacy, pharmaceutical, device, DME)
- Documented consistent achievement of quarterly and annual sales goals
- Ability to travel up to 25%-50% (mostly localized)
Nice to Have:
- Significant experience working for or with specialty pharmacies.
- Prior DME / specialty pharmacy sales background
- Specialty pharmaceuticals sales (derm, neuro, women’s health)
- Experience dealing with prior authorizations
- Complex payer environments | managed care
- Multi-stakeholder selling environments • Process-oriented sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- B2B experience
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with other creative, mission-driven folks!
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive monthly car allowance
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
Founded in 2015, Phil is a San Francisco-based Series B health-tech startup, pioneering a software platform connecting all the key stakeholders in the specialty Pharma ecosystem (patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers). By solving a systemic problem with a holistic solution that engages all stakeholders, the Phil Platform delivers better outcomes while lowering systemic costs.
Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?