A Unique Opportunity
Come join our rapidly growing medical sales team who is looking to disrupt the way therapies are ultimately delivered to the patients who need them! We are leveraging our technology platform to simplify the way medicines reach patients – creating a better experience not just for those patients, but also for the medical professionals who care for them. This is a rare and unique opportunity to join a quickly growing San Francisco-based startup company with a great team and culture. We are looking for energetic, passionate sales professionals who want to join us on this great ride as we build something truly unique for patients and providers.
Phil has several openings across the United States for experienced and driven sales professionals in the medical sales field who are ready to join our commercial team! We need resourceful, gritty, hard-working individuals who are ready to reshape the way therapies ultimately reach the patients who need them.
We are hiring Strategic Account Managers (SAMs) who will ultimately be responsible for growing our customer base of physician and physician practices using the Phil platform and services. The SAM team will directly be calling on HCP specialty practices (dermatology, women’s health, ophthalmology, etc) educating them on Phil’s unique value proposition and how to implement them in their respective practices. The goal is to drive HCP practice utilization of Phil’s platform to reach more and more patients across each prescriber office.
Phil is growing quickly and we need hungry individuals to continue driving this growth into new accounts! In addition, we need individuals who are adept at account management – able to foster strong relationships across all stakeholders in an HCP practice setting.
- 3+ years documented outside sales
- 2 years medical sales experience (specialty pharmacy, pharmaceutical, device, DME)
- Documented consistent achievement of quarterly and annual sales goals
- Ability to travel up to 25%-50% (mostly localized)
- Significant experience working for or with specialty pharmacies.
- Prior DME / specialty pharmacy sales background
- Specialty pharmaceuticals sales (derm, neuro, women’s health)
- Experience dealing with prior authorizations
- Complex payer environments | managed care
- Multi-stakeholder selling environments • Process-oriented sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- B2B experience
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with other creative, mission-driven folks!
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive monthly car allowance
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
Founded in 2015, Phil is a San Francisco-based Series B health-tech startup, pioneering a software platform connecting all the key stakeholders in the specialty Pharma ecosystem (patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers). By solving a systemic problem with a holistic solution that engages all stakeholders, the Phil Platform delivers better outcomes while lowering systemic costs.
Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?