Founded in 2015, Phil is a San Francisco-based Series B health-tech startup, pioneering a software platform connecting all the key stakeholders in the specialty Pharma ecosystem (patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers). By solving a systemic problem with a holistic solution that engages all stakeholders, the Phil Platform delivers better outcomes while lowering systemic costs.
Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
About the Role
- Drive new business development by engaging target customer base of Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Articulate value-propositions of the Phil Platform to potential customers
- Negotiate contract economics and operational parameters
- Seamlessly collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Minimal post-contracting involvement needed besides light account management
- 5+ years experience selling to/negotiating with Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Extensive industry rolodex
- Solid reputation among key customer stakeholders
- Shape the future by defining product and service direction
- Results driven and focus on execution
- Note: Location flexible but requires self-management and prolific communication
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive monthly car allowance
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
A Unique Opportunity
Come join our rapidly growing medical sales team who is looking to disrupt the way therapies are ultimately delivered to the patients who need them! We are leveraging our technology platform to simplify the way medicines reach patients – creating a better experience not just for those patients, but also for the medical professionals who care for them. This is a rare and unique opportunity to join a quickly growing San Francisco-based startup company with a great team and culture. We are looking for energetic, passionate sales professionals who want to join us on this great ride as we build something truly unique for patients and providers.