US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers, and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
- Launch new partnerships across the U.S.
- Manage a portfolio of partners focusing on strengthening and growing their business. Monitor performance metrics and step in to take corrective action if partners are underperforming
- Act as the Partner’s point of contact handling inquiries, continuous product education, resolving conflicts, and providing solutions in a timely manner
- Work closely with our engineering, sales, and patient advocate teams to streamline processes and develop the product roadmap to support the partner team
- Analyze your portfolio’s strengths and weaknesses, providing recommendations on how to capitalize on the strengths or how to improve what is not a good fit
What We're Looking For
- 1-2 years of customer success or account management experience
- Hands-on individual with a genuine passion for working with others and an aptitude for creative problem solving
- Great teacher & influencer: You're able to train people to use new tools, regardless of their technical abilities, and can convince them to adopt new processes to improve the way things are done
- Self-starter: Phil is growing fast and we need people with an entrepreneurial spirit. A "can do" attitude and ability to lead by persuasion are vital to the role
- Excels in cross-functional work and effectively manages third party relationships
- Flexibility to be on the move; some travel is to be expected in this role (20-30%)
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) including meaningful stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity