Phil is a fast-growing healthcare startup reinventing the recurring prescription medication experience. We are funded by prominent venture capitalists that have backed Uber, Airbnb, Twitter, Facebook etc. Website: http://phil.us/
We started Phil with the simple conviction that the medications we take should improve our sense of well-being. In other words, we should not have to suffer through an inconvenient, stressful and archaic experience to ensure a consistent supply of our medications. As folks who take recurring prescriptions ourselves, we decided to do something about it: we started Phil.
Perhaps as important to our individual well-being is the need for community well-being; which is why Phil partners with top-rated, locally-owned, community pharmacies who pride themselves in caring for their customers. We are simply honored to help patients with this essential part of their well-being.
- Launch new partnerships across the U.S.
- Manage a portfolio of partners focusing on strengthening and growing their business.
- Act as the Partner’s point of contact handling inquiries, continuous product education, resolving conflicts, and providing solutions in a timely manner.
- Work closely with our engineering, sales, and patient advocate teams to streamline processes and develop the product roadmap to support the partner team
- Analyze your portfolio’s strengths and weaknesses, providing recommendations on how to capitalize on the strengths or how to improve what is not a good fit.
What We're Looking For
- 1-2 years customer service or account management experience.
- Hands-on individual with a genuine passion for working with others and an aptitude for creative problem solving.
- Great teacher & influencer: You're able to train people to use new tools, regardless of their technical abilities, and can convince them to adopt new processes to improve the way things are done.
- Self-starter: Phil is growing fast and we need people with an entrepreneurial spirit. A "can do" attitude and ability to lead by persuasion are vital to the role.
- Excels in cross-functional work and effectively manages third party relationships.
- Flexibility to be on the move; some travel is to be expected in this role (20-30%).
- Can work remote
- Commissions available based on performance
The Basics & Benefits
Competitive salary with stock options. Health +, 401(k), in a fun startup environment focused on wellness located downtown in Union Square, San Francisco.