Founded in 2015, Phil is a San Francisco-based Series B health-tech startup, pioneering a software platform connecting all the key stakeholders in the specialty Pharma ecosystem (patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers). By solving a systemic problem with a holistic solution that engages all stakeholders, the Phil Platform delivers better outcomes while lowering systemic costs.
Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
About the Position
This individual will be responsible for initially leading a team of ~3 Partner Development Managers across the country who are tasked with growing our base of partner pharmacies. The role requires independently building the funnel of potential pharmacies, assessing fit for partnership, and driving through completion of on-boarding. This Director will also spend ~50-70% of his/her time driving partner development during the first year.
- Develop expectations and drive performance
- Build rigor to Partner Development process, including sourcing methodology, partner qualifications / screening, on-boarding process, Manager goals and performance metrics, partner performance metrics, market and resource prioritization, and growth forecasting and planning
- Review performance of existing partners with key stakeholders
- Provide recommendations and help execute on changes to further refine the partner model
- Hire, develop, coach and performance manage direct reports, primarily located remotely across the US
Requirements Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years professional sales management experience; preferred experience in B2B and/or healthcare / independent pharmacy sales
- Proven track record in meeting sales goals and quotas that have exceeded plan
- Highly organized and able to work and lead independently, including through a remote team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Flexibility to be on the move; some travel is to be expected in this role (25-40%)
- Ground Floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-tech
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Commissions available based on performance
- Health + 401(k)
- Exciting startup environment focused on wellness through technology