US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers, and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
Phil is looking for an Office Manager to design and roll out an office operations strategy that promotes a well-organized, collaborative, and welcoming workplace. This role is based in Scottsdale, AZ and will report directly to our Head of Talent.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks for the company, including visitor registration, scheduling, travel arrangements, and invoicing
- Respond to day-to-day facilities issues and employee requests
- Welcome and onboard new employees, order hardware, and set up desks
- Coordinate deliveries, book conference rooms as needed and welcome guests
- Order and organize bi-weekly snack deliveries
- Collect mail and shipments
- Plan and coordinate onsite and offsite events in partnership with our SF Office Manager
- Responsible for overseeing all accounts for the office including internet, phone, etc.
- Find ways to make the office a better and more fun place to work
- 3+ years office management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and a natural attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and cross-functional projects
- A bias toward action and problem-solving, complemented by a willingness to ask questions
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Prior experience managing the office/operations of a rapidly growing tech startup