US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers, and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
We are in search for a Senior Manager, Partner Relations to help launch new partnerships across the U.S. As a Senior Manager of Partner Relations at Phil, you will be responsible for managing a team to drive operational efficiency and streamline processes. Phil is growing fast and we need a highly motivated, solution-oriented individual who possesses the ability to monitor and develop progress, driving towards optimal performance. A "can do" attitude and the ability to lead by persuasion are vital to this role based in San Francisco.
- A hands-on individual with strong leadership qualities and the ability to coach, develop, and motivate team
- A genuine passion for working with others and an aptitude for creative problem solving
- You possess strong communication skills (verbally and written)
- Excels in cross-functional work and effectively manages internal and partner relationships
- Analytical experience, grounded in business fundamentals
- Tech-savvy with the ability to adopt and implement new processes and procedures
- Ability to work with various internal departments in order to achieve results
- Strong passion for helping your team learn and succeed
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and the ability to track, manage and complete numerous tasks
- 2-3 years of Management experience
- Ability to travel (20%- 30%)
- Bachelor's Degree
- B2B experience
- Startup mindset, and ability to operate within a fast-paced work environment
- Inventory Management and Accounting experience is a plus
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with other creative, mission-driven folks!
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity