Founded in 2017, Phantom Auto is the only company capable of remotely driving vehicles from hundreds of miles away. Our teleoperation safety solution is the missing piece in making autonomous vehicles a reality.
We are an energetic and passionate team on a mission to build the future of driving.
At Phantom, every day is a unique adventure as we work with the world's leading autonomous vehicle companies. Because we collaborate with companies throughout the world, we have the opportunity to develop on many unique vehicles.
As an early team member, you will be instrumental in defining the foundations of our product and culture.
If you are determined to take on the world's most complex challenges and help build an industry-defining company, this is the opportunity for you.
Our Customer Success & Launch Manager will manage the day-to-day relationship with our customers across the world. You will be responsible for building out scalable practices to manage these relationships while meeting the varied needs of our diverse customers.
- Lead the onboarding and launch of new customers while serving as their primary point of contact
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to ensure that both business strategy goals and that the technical and operational timelines are aligned
- Establish and communicate each customer’s unique key performance indicators
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solution and serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ by providing internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Monitor and respond to customer inquiries, applying internal resources, escalation, and resolution processes for critical customer issues
- Own the creation of internal and customer-facing processes, programs, and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of the Customer Success team
- Partner across internal teams to ensure that each customer need is met
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, consulting, and/or sales experience
- Outstanding relationship management, customer service and communication skills in a variety of forms (written, conference calls, etc.)
- Experience developing strategies to increase adoption of solutions
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with others to solve problems
- Basic understanding of the autonomous vehicles space