Founded in 2017, Phantom Auto is the only company capable of remotely driving vehicles from hundreds of miles away. Our teleoperation safety solution is the missing piece in making autonomous vehicles a reality.
We are an energetic and passionate team on a mission to build the future of driving.
At Phantom, every day is a unique adventure as we work with the world's leading autonomous vehicle companies. Because we collaborate with companies throughout the world, we have the opportunity to develop on many unique vehicles.
As an early team member, you will be instrumental in defining the foundations of our product and culture.
If you are determined to take on the world's most complex challenges and help build an industry-defining company, this is the opportunity for you.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will ensure that our customer-facing software and hardware systems are operational and stable. You are the first point of contact for customers when they face technical challenges. You jump at the opportunity to make the customer’s experience easier through quick thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Provide answers to clients by identifying root issues, researching answers, providing clear and concise guidance
- Interface between multiple teams to create solutions
- Logging customer issues with the engineering team to ensure long-term bug fixes
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional written and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Comfortable with technically complex computer systems
Higher education degrees are not required. We value individuals who are excited to build and deliver, even if they do not have traditional educational backgrounds.
- Interest in growing into a Technical Support Manager position
- General experience with Linux