Founded in 2017, Phantom Auto is the only private company capable of remotely driving vehicles from hundreds of miles away. Our teleoperation safety solution is the missing piece in making autonomous vehicles a reality.
We are an energetic and passionate team on a mission to build the future of driving.
At Phantom, every day is a unique adventure as we work with the world’s leading carmakers and autonomous vehicle companies. Because we work with companies all around the world, we have the unique opportunity to work with many incredible vehicles.
As an early team member, you will be instrumental in defining the foundations of our product and culture.
If you are determined to take on the world’s most complex challenges and help build an industry-defining company, this is the opportunity for you.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will design and manage the platforms for configuration, building, deploying, and testing. You are a self-starter who is capable of organizing a highly complex development workflow with many moving pieces.
- Support functioning of cloud, on-premise, and on-vehicle computer systems
- Develop tools for efficient deployment & debugging of software on all used platforms
- Automate processes to increase efficiency wherever possible
- Support our CI & simulation infrastructure
- Define work methodology and best practices
- Experienced with Linux environment
- Strong scripting skills using Bash and Python
- Experience managing container-based workloads using Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure providers
- Ability to isolate, organize, and remediate issues
- Exceptional written skills
- Experience in deploying distributed systems
- Ability to develop CI workflows
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience with Electronics/Robotics/Hardware
- Experience with C++
Higher education degrees are not required. We value individuals who are excited to grow, build and deliver, even if they do not have traditional educational backgrounds.