Nearly half of U.S. households struggle to handle an unexpected expense of $400 or more. When it comes to managing household expenses, things like a broken appliance or a growing family can be financially burdensome. Ranked 5th on Inc. Magazine's annual list
of fastest-growing private companies in the United States, our team is on a mission to make life’s purchases more accessible and affordable.
Located in the heart of vibrant Philadelphia, we’re building a FinTech-enabled e-commerce marketplace that combines quality brands with sensible financing to improve the lives of our neighbors and communities.
- Transform broad feature and product ideas from early concepts and requirements to the actual implementation and delivery of something valuable to our user base
- Explore creative UX/UI ideas to produce simple and elegant interactive prototypes and mockups for mobile, web, and email
- Strive for the best possible user experience by pinpointing inefficiencies and solving problems, while balancing broader team and the ease of implementation
- Discover, comprehend, and utilize qualitative and quantitative feedback throughout the design process
- Iterate quickly to deliver a design that is data-driven and beautiful aesthetically and in its implementation
- Work with our Engineering and Operations Teams to establish requirements
- Prove to be effective when clearly articulating design rationale to stakeholders
- Own and maintain a design system
- 3+ years of applied UX/UI design experience
- Background in product design with a focus on mobile
- Ability to design for any platform (iOS, Android, mobile web, etc.)
- Excellent graphic design skills, especially layouts, typography, and color
- Deep Understanding of design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- E-commerce and/or financial experience as a plus
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
We don't work with external recruiting agencies, please contact us or apply directly!