Nearly one in two households in the U.S. struggles to handle an unexpected expense of $400 or more. When it comes to managing household expenses, things like a broken appliance or a growing family can be financially burdensome. We’re a collaborative team of creative problem-solvers on a mission to make life’s purchases more accessible and affordable. Located in the heart of vibrant Philadelphia, we’re building a FinTech-enabled e-commerce marketplace that combines quality brands with sensible financing to improve the lives of our neighbors and communities.
We are searching for an individual who is a collaborative, critical thinker with a passion for problem-solving and the capacity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for an individual who has the desire to help build and develop our marketplace efficiently and strategically to improve our merchandising output and growth. Applicants should be highly motivated and have the ability to work with a variety of cross functional departments.
- Support the Merchandising Team’s focus on strategic marketplace growth from new and existing vendors
- Collect and restructure product data in line with Perpay Standards
- Collaborate with the Integration Solution Specialist on product implementation
- Manage all SKU builds through the process of testing on Staging and Site Activation
- Assist the Merchandising and Marketing Teams with content refreshes and product collections
- Manage weekly site checks of catalogue for customer experience, usability concerns and SKU maintenance
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of Python (web scraping and data manipulation)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Effective problem solving, project management, and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of Magento eCommerce platform is a plus
- We do not work with recruiters please contact us or apply directly!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Please note - this application requires both resume & cover letter from interested candidates
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing financial startups
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health/dental/vision insurance + 401K
- Gym + public transportation subsidy
- Relocation assistance
- Centrally located in downtown Philadelphia
We don't work with external recruiting agencies, please contact us or apply directly!