Nearly half of U.S. households struggle to handle an unexpected expense of $400 or more. When it comes to managing household expenses, things like a broken appliance or a growing family can be financially burdensome. Ranked 5th on Inc. Magazine's 2019 list
of fastest-growing private companies in the United States, our team is on a mission to make life’s purchases more accessible and affordable.
Located in the heart of vibrant Philadelphia, we're building a FinTech-enabled e-commerce marketplace that combines quality brands with sensible financing to improve the lives of our neighbors and communities.
- Working with vendors to integrate our products into our supply chain platform
- Automating order fulfillment and tracking for our customers
- Designing and implementing merchandising tools to curate and personalize products on our e-commerce platform
- Building and maintaining infrastructure that supports millions of inventory, order, and tracking records
- Supporting our data-engineering team to contribute to data infrastructure, drive business intelligence, and improve our platform and customer experience
- Collaborating and maintaining expectations across all stakeholders
What We Look For:
- Knowledge of Python, AWS, Docker, and SQL
- Exposure to Apache Kafka, Redis, Celery, RabbitMQ, Redshift, DynamoDB, Lambda, Magento, Django, or a willingness to learn quickly
- Prior work on extracting, transforming, and loading data
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Strong focus on writing and deploying clear, readable, testable code
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing financial startups in the country
- Competitive salary + equity
- 401k with company match
- Health / Dental / Vision insurance
- Gym + Public Transportation subsidy
- Relocation assistance
- While we've mainly operated remotely since early 2020, we're excited to move into our brand new home at 2400 Market St. when conditions allow. Currently under construction, our new office will incorporate all the best aspects of our first home (espresso bar, full kitchen, work/lounge space) in a riverfront setting with iconic Philadelphia Art Museum views. We can't wait to make our new space in Center City's vibrant Fitler Square neighborhood our own and we're looking for passionate & motivated folks to help us grow into it together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We don't work with recruiters - please contact us or apply directly.