Nearly one in two households in the U.S. struggles to handle an unexpected expense of $400 or more. When it comes to managing household expenses, things like a broken appliance or a growing family can be financially burdensome. We’re a collaborative team of creative problem-solvers on a mission to make life’s purchases more accessible and affordable. Located in the heart of vibrant Philadelphia, we’re building a FinTech-enabled e-commerce marketplace that combines quality brands with sensible financing to improve the lives of our neighbors and communities.
We are searching for an Integration Solution Specialist who is a collaborative, critical thinker with a passion for problem-solving and the capacity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for an individual who has the desire to develop and implement new features that will improve our merchandising and supply chain functions. Applicants must be highly motivated and have the ability to work with a variety of cross functional departments.
- Support the Merchandising and Supply Chain Teams by identifying opportunities and automating them
- Build and run web scrapers to gather necessary product data for the marketplace
- Set-up, test, and monitor all existing and new vendor integrations
- Maintain infrastructure that supports millions of inventory, order, and tracking records
- Collaborate directly with the Engineering Team to troubleshoot issues as they arise
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Technical/Analytical fields
- Strong working knowledge of Python and/or SQL
- Understanding of Magento eCommerce platform is a plus
- Effective problem solving, project management, and troubleshooting skills
- We do not work with recruiters please contact us or apply directly!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Please note - this application requires both resume & cover letter from interested candidates
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing financial startups
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health/dental/vision insurance + 401K
- Gym + public transportation subsidy
- Relocation assistance
- Centrally located in downtown Philadelphia