Nearly half of U.S. households struggle to handle an unexpected expense of $400 or more. When it comes to managing household expenses, things like a broken appliance or a growing family can be financially burdensome. Ranked 5th on Inc. Magazine's 2019 list
of fastest-growing private companies in the United States, our team is on a mission to make life’s purchases more accessible and affordable.
Located in the heart of vibrant Philadelphia, we're building a FinTech-enabled e-commerce marketplace that combines quality brands with sensible financing to improve the lives of our neighbors and communities.
What We're Looking For:
We're looking for an experienced performance marketer for a mid-level marketing role to scale our customer acquisition strategy. As a member of the Marketing Team, you'll be responsible for planning, building, and optimizing the performance of campaigns across a variety of digital channels.
- You're a results-oriented marketer with demonstrated experience managing multiple paid acquisition channels including and beyond
- Google Ads (Search, Display, UAC)
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Bing, Pinterest, Other
- You are highly analytical and count A/B testing, optimizing customer acquisition costs, and analyzing campaign performance among your core competencies
- You are highly technical with a proven track record of deploying scalable, personalized systems that combine first and third party data to drive efficient CPAs
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to contribute meaningfully to brand, product, growth, and analytics conversations
- You are eager to roll up your sleeves to identify opportunities and find efficiencies in a fast-moving company at the forefront of consumer credit
- Ideally, you are highly organized and detail-oriented, and have 4+ years of working experience in a startup or high-growth environment
- You have 3-5 years of professional performance marketing experience
- Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and ensure campaign performance and pace to hit monthly goals
- Leverage marketing attribution data to inform decision-making and optimizations
- Optimize through A/B and multivariate testing of messaging, ad formats, and creatives to achieve the lowest CACs
- Identify and troubleshoot performance downtrends
- Build and evolve reporting framework to capture all critical metrics and insights, while ensuring all trends to plan are communicated effectively
- Assist in vetting new opportunities, tactics, and partnerships to achieve scale and growth
- Partner closely with other Growth and Product teammates to align on brand voice and deliver on team goals
- Plan, build and manage all paid social and display campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and qualified leads across a variety of platforms
- Establish a forecast for each channel and make recommendations on budget allocation and goals
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing financial startups in the country
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health / Dental / Vision insurance
- Gym + Public Transportation subsidy
- While we've mainly operated remotely since early 2020, we're excited to move into our brand new home at 2400 Market St. when conditions allow. Currently under construction, our new office will incorporate all the best aspects of our first home (espresso bar, full kitchen, work/lounge space) in a riverfront setting with iconic Philadelphia Art Museum views. We can't wait to make our new space in Center City's vibrant Fitler Square neighborhood our own and we're looking for passionate & motivated folks to help us grow into it together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We don’t work with recruiters - please contact us or apply directly.