Nearly one in two households in the U.S. struggles to handle an unexpected expense of $400 or more. When it comes to managing household expenses, things like a broken appliance or a growing family can be financially burdensome. We’re a collaborative team of creative problem-solvers on a mission to make life’s purchases more accessible and affordable. Located in the heart of vibrant Philadelphia, we’re building a FinTech-enabled e-commerce marketplace that combines quality brands with sensible financing to improve the lives of our neighbors and communities.
- You will develop overall Relationship Marketing strategy. You will then devise, launch, test, and optimize campaigns and programs across the customer lifecycle and within multiple channels including email, push notifications, and in-app messages. You will be expected to develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration.
- You will monitor and analyze campaign results across all channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics.
- You'll provide regular cadence of reporting with insights and recommendations on how to adjust customer interactions and inform product initiatives to improve key performance metrics.
- You will regularly execute customer listening sessions (calls), insight collection (calls and surveys), synthesis takeaways and share across the broader organization.
- You will collect Customer Testimonials that can be used in a variety of marketing channels and campaigns.
- You'll lead major cross functional Integrated Marketing Campaigns (i.e. Holiday campaign) in partnership with Marketing, Product, Growth and Design Teams.
- 3+ years experience developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies that delivers on key acquisition, engagement, and retention goals.
- CRM experience and understanding of complex multi-channel customer lifecycles at the individual level.
- Data driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills and think in terms of lifetime value, return on investment and your impact on the bottom line of the business.
- Strong technical and creative ability including but not limited to HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Cloud, or other design/prototyping tools.
- Familiar with industry leading marketing tools for automation and personalization.
- Experience driving engagement and conversion through targeting, creative, and different channel tests. We want to deliver these programs at scale.
- Strong Project Management capabilities.
- Highly effective communicator (written and oral) with strong storytelling skills - you should be able to articulate value given an audience and context
- E-Commerce and native app experience an advantage.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- We don’t work with recruiters - please contact us or apply directly.