As we continue to scale our team and accelerate our already strong business results, Perpay is actively searching for a Director of Marketing. This role will be based in Philadelphia, PA & will report to the CEO directly.
What We Are Looking For
- You are comfortable operating across all marketing channels (Performance Marketing, CRM, Brand PR, etc.), but with true expertise residing in performance across various Paid and Non-Paid Digital channels (Google SEO and SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, Referrals). Also - you maintain an ability to lead team members with experience in the separate functional domains.
- You should be confident operating in a Product Management capability related to Growth and Marketing initiatives (i.e. Optimizing Landing Experience and driving Funnel Conversion optimization efforts)
- You are a data driven leader who is deeply committed to the agile test/learn/iterate operating mindset.
- You’re an exceptionally consumer centric marketer, who has a passion to over deliver on customer needs consistently.
- You think strategically, and also maintain a strong appetite for detail, and are a hands-on operator wanting to drive tactical execution efforts.
- You showcase intellectual curiosity as a marketer who possesses a deep dedication to driving constant marketing innovation.
Marketing Strategy Leadership
- Establish a deep understanding of market and customer trends and cascade this learning across the Perpay Team
- Own the development and ongoing evolution of Perpay marketing strategy / operating plan, including:
- Overall Channel Mix Strategy
- Digital Marketing Channel Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Public Relations Strategy
- Product Marketing Strategy
- Establish overall as well as channel specific marketing metric benchmarks and targets.
- Lead our growing team of marketers, in addition to agencies and freelancers that are providing support.
- Handle the development of detailed operating plans designed to translate the Marketing Strategy into actionable go-to-market plans and establish robust measurement methodologies to ensure effective channel optimization continuously.
- Ensure that all necessary Marketing Infrastructure is ceaselessly in place
- Develop Marketing Dashboards designed to run the Marketing Function like a business.
- Partner with Product and Engineering Teams to optimize both Landing Experience and Sign-Up flow.
- Stay ahead of the curve when considering your understanding and exploration of emerging marketing channels and solutions.
- +10 years of experience in a fast-growing, technology centric company.
- Track record of delivering a sustained amount of marketing innovation by identifying, prioritizing, and driving execution of new profitable growth opportunities.
- Marketing Channel experience:
- Experience leading traditional Digital Marketing Channels (i.e. Google, Affiliates, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience heading CRM/Email Marketing Channels
- Ideally a degree of Mobile/App Download Marketing Experience
- Some experience organizing or working closely with Public Relations, Product Marketing and Content Marketing functions a plus (but deep hands on experience not required).
- Experience leading Marketing/Marketing Analytics
- Experience developing a team of at least three or more junior marketers.
- E-commerce experience a strong advantage
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (MBA or other advanced degree a strong plus)
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- We don’t work with recruiters - please contact us or apply directly.