Nearly half of U.S. households struggle to handle an unexpected expense of $400 or more. When it comes to managing household expenses, things like a broken appliance or a growing family can be financially burdensome. Ranked 5th on Inc. Magazine's annual list
of fastest-growing private companies in the United States, our team is on a mission to make life’s purchases more accessible and affordable.
Located in the heart of vibrant Philadelphia, we’re building a FinTech-enabled e-commerce marketplace that combines quality brands with sensible financing to improve the lives of our neighbors and communities.
Our Merchandising Lead should be a hardworking, critical thinker with a passion for building and growing our offering of brands and products. You should possess the capacity to work in a dynamic environment, always inviting and thriving on change as our catalog continues to expand. We’re actively searching for a shown leader with a clear desire to deliver e-commerce solutions at scale, while directing a team of equally driven merchandising specialists. You should understand and inform our decision-making as it relates to the full e-commerce drop-ship cycle, including but not limited to: sourcing, negotiation, integration, merchandising, marketing, analytics, and post-purchase issue resolution.
- You have strong experience buying across a multiple-category marketplace
- Your ability to negotiate access and pricing with large, household brands is evident
- You possess extensive analytics experience, as you will be tasked with understanding and optimizing a marketplace consisting of thousands of SKUs
- You excel in both long range planning & strategy development
- You demonstrate a profound awareness of assortment optimization
- You show skill in retail pricing optimization and promotional price strategy
- You understand the intricacies of e-commerce strategy
- You understand and effectively utilize web analytics
- Familiarity with Financial Planning a strong plus
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing financial startups in the area
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health/dental/vision insurance + 401K
- Gym + public transportation subsidy
- Relocation assistance
- Centrally located in downtown Philadelphia
We don't work with external recruiting agencies, please contact us or apply directly!