Who We Are
Perpay, a leading technology start-up in Philadelphia, is a FinTech company focused on bringing healthier credit options to consumers. We combine lending and payments into an e-commerce platform that challenges the typical channels of credit. We strive to tackle a complex problem – the lack of affordable and accessible credit – as efficiently as possible, because we believe that everyone should have the ability to build a healthy financial life. Located in a loft-style office at the heart of Midtown Village, Philadelphia, Perpay represents a space for creative and collaborative problem-solving.
Our Merchandising Lead should be a hardworking, critical thinker with a passion for building and growing our offering of brands and products. You should possess the capacity to work in a dynamic environment, always inviting and thriving on change as our catalog continues to expand. We’re actively searching for a shown leader with a clear desire to deliver e-commerce solutions at scale, while directing a team of equally driven merchandising specialists. You should understand and inform our decision-making as it relates to the full e-commerce drop-ship cycle, including but not limited to: sourcing, negotiation, integration, merchandising, marketing, analytics, and post-purchase issue resolution.
- You have strong experience buying across a multiple-category marketplace
- Your ability to negotiate access and pricing with large, household brands is evident
- You possess extensive analytics experience, as you will be tasked with understanding and optimizing a marketplace consisting of thousands of SKUs
- You excel in both long range planning & strategy development
- You demonstrate a profound awareness of assortment optimization
- You show skill in retail pricing optimization and promotional price strategy
- You understand the intricacies of e-commerce strategy
- You understand and effectively utilize web analytics
- Familiarity with Financial Planning a strong plus
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing financial startups in the area
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health/dental/vision insurance + 401K
- Gym + public transportation subsidy
- Relocation assistance
- Centrally located in downtown Philadelphia
We do not work with recruiters so please contact us or apply directly!