Performance Toyota Volvo is looking for an experienced hard-working, positive individual to join our Performance Toyota Volvo team to work in our business development center.
We need someone who is motivated, works hard, works smart, and works for their own paycheck!
- Manage a high volume of incoming and outgoing phone calls, emails, texts, and chats.
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Schedule service appointments.
- Contact and follow up with potential customers to provide new information and schedule appointments.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting products that will best suit the customers' needs and wants.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Automotive background or experience in high call volume
- and data entry
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Email Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Positive Work Attitude, Hard Working, Willingness to learn
- Multi-tasking is a must
- At least a High School Degree.
- Need the ability and drive to accomplish your own and department goals
- Salary plus commission; health benefits, and 401k available.
- Great earning potential with discipline and drive
- Full-time position; some evening and Saturday hours are required
- Medical and dental insurance available
- Supplemental Life insurance.
- Short term and long term disability packages.