Role and Responsibilities:
● Routinely perform walk throughs on market homes to check for any issues such as bulbs, smoke alarm batteries, litter pick up, etc.
● Respond to requests for small make ready services such as replacing air filters, installing new locks and troubleshooting smoke detectors.
● Be readily available to run to an asset for an emergency (water leak, break in, etc). These types of situations should be expected during any hours of the day.
● Perform small repairs such as fixing drawers, cabinets, replacing doorknobs, or other small tasks that do not require professional licenses.
● Be available for utility companies to turn on and off utilities as required.
● Run errands such as picking up supplies or facilitating the transfer of documents or small supplies between team members.
● Place or pick up signs and lockboxes, as well as keys when a client is vacating a property.
● Experience with minor maintenance and repairs.
● High school diploma or GED preferred
● Good communication skills, a willing attitude and a strong team player mentality is a must.
● Light computer skills required to include email, spreadsheet updating, calendar upkeep, and photo uploading and sending.