Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy.
Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 100+ employees in New York and Texas. We have raised $250+ million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
This is a rare opportunity for a Home Loan Advisor to be able to show-off how well they can close captive leads. Perch Home Buying/Selling will be providing Perch Mortgage captive leads to help their borrowers obtain a home mortgage. There will be no need to source your own leads.
We are an innovative company that offers clarity and personalized guidance to homebuyers who deserve an advocate looking out for them. As part of our team of Home Loan Advisors, you will have access to industry leading software and tools to promote success.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for assisting Perch Mortgage customers with their current and future mortgage needs. Each licensed Loan Advisor will be provided warm leads directly from Perch’s Real Estate division. This is truly a rare and exciting opportunity to put your loan origination skills to the test where you can focus on closing more loans in less time versus spending hours on lead generation. A dream come true for any mortgage originator.
- Consult with clients about current needs to help them achieve their financial goals by counseling new borrowers on Perch Mortgage loan solutions
- Work collaboratively with Perch’s other teams across Real Estate and Title Operations
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
- Originate Perch Clients via phone, Internet, chat, and co-browsing sales techniques
- No need to source own leads, as Perch will be providing clients to the Perch Mortgage
- Close at least 80% of captive leads provided to you by Perch Real Estate
- Comply with state and federal regulatory requirements as well as Perch Mortgage’s Policies & Procedures
- Recommend loan solutions and originate loans in accordance with company lending guidelines and customer satisfaction standards
- Ensure complete borrower satisfaction based on both CSAT and NPS scores
- Operate as a key point of contact during the loan process including responsibility for updating the borrower(s) on loan status, reviewing disclosures with borrower(s) and reviewing loan documents with borrower(s)
- Manage pipeline of at least 20-25 loans per month, both purchases & refinances
Education, Knowledge, Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Active MLO license through the NMLS in Texas preferred; Perch can also help qualified candidates complete their licensing requirements
- Four or more additional state NMLS licenses preferred
- At least 2 years prior lending experience required
- Sales and service-oriented, mastering consultative sales techniques
- Demonstrated competency in meeting customer service standards
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a team player
- Passion, great communication skills, self-motivation, positive attitude, and competitive spirit
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and sales skills with the ability to apply them via telephone
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel or Google equivalent
- Excellent time management; ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type efficiently and accurately
- G-Suite/Shared Drives/Encrypted file management/communication
- DU/DO/LPA experience required
- FHA Connection/VA Portal helpful
- CRM experience required
- POS experience required
- LOS experience required
- Full-time, onsite
- Compensation: Based on experience
- Our opportunity offers an aggressive compensation package includes competitive salary + uncapped commission + attractive benefits + fantastic growth opportunity