Role and Responsibilities
Perch is looking for an Operations Coordinator to help us deliver a seamless customer experience to our home buyers and sellers while maximizing our internal efficiency.
This is a junior, hands-on role at an early stage company. The right candidate is happy to take on any task no matter how small and knock it out of the park. This role requires exceptional attention to detail. To be effective in this role you need to hyper-organized in each task that you do. You are equal parts process-follower and problem-solver in this role.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate with our sales team and real estate team to put together contracts for the home we purchase. This requires attention to detail as well as urgency to get each one done quickly
- Ensure that every home we purchase has every required document signed and saved before closing
- Switch utilities to our name for houses we purchase
- Coordinate getting the homes we purchase listed on our website
- Be the person that handles whatever-comes-up to help us deliver an amazing home sale/buying experience for our customers
This is a get-your-foot-in-the-door role at a fast growing company that is seeking to bring in high performers with great attitudes.
Who You Are
* High motor, low ego
* Scrappy: able to come up with a solution that gets the job done today
* Strong drive for results
* Excels in ambiguity
* Strong process orientation
* Excels at cross-functional teamwork & communication
* Possess deep customer empathy
* Skilled in developing repeatable process
* Analytical with a desire to measure outcomes
* Highly organized
* 1-2 years professional experience in operations or process management preferred
* Bachelors degree required