Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress-free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 100+ employees company wide. We have raised $250 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
Role and Responsibilities
Perch is seeking a licensed real estate agent in Atlanta to be part of a company that is bringing a new approach to residential real estate.
The right candidate will be a Licensed Real Estate Agent that goes above and beyond to provide an excellent customer experience.
As a Perch Showing Agent, you will play a key role in assisting buyers in their home search by showing them homes within their desired search criteria and beyond. You will work hand in hand with our Local Market Experts and Listing agents to show current clients homes and potential customers Perch owned homes. This is a great way to get into real estate, get out to show homes and learn the market and start a career with a growing real estate company that is changing the industry.
This is a hands-on role at an early-stage company. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable with ambiguity and willing to roll up their sleeves to ensure they’re delivering excellent customer experience. This role will provide mentorship and future growth opportunities.
This is a full-time, salaried role + bonus, with equity package. Critical expenses are covered (RE dues, mileage, etc)
In this role you will:
- Communicate diligently with rest of Perch team to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients during showings
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Assist the Local Market Experts/Listing agents by showing homes to buyer clients
- Hold Open Houses on Perch inventory homes
- Active Georgia real estate license
- Familiarity with the Atlanta Market
- Driver’s license and car
- Willingness to adapt to client's schedule and work various hours as needed, including nights and weekends (for home tours/showings)
Who You Are
- Personable with a customer-first mentality
- Highly organized
- High motor, low ego
- Scrappy: able to come up with a solution that gets the job done today
- Excels in ambiguity
- Excels at cross-functional teamwork & communication
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes