Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy.
Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 85 employees in New York and Texas. We have raised $250 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
As Perch’s Field Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the strategy, implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns. You will be a team of 1 to start, so we’re looking for a self-starter who is excited to join our team and take the initiative to drive local growth. Working closely with internal and external partners you will promote localized brand awareness to drive lead generation. Additionally you will be responsible for developing, executing and tracking the progress of Perch’s field marketing plan.
Example of potential activities you may execute include representing Perch at local community events, door knocking, sponsoring local events, and much more. This job will include weekend work, as many impactful events will be Saturdays and Sundays.
- Create strategy for and execute field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Establish and proactively manage a budget, being vigilant in tracking; evaluate results against goals and generate learning's for improvement
- Develop robust knowledge of Perch service
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Maintain relationships with local partnerships, third-party vendors and community leaders
- Negotiate with local businesses and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
- Monitor local industry trends and competitor activities
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Document and share best practices
- Self driven and always looking for new opportunities to improve their performance
- Has a strong motor that allows them to keep moving initiatives forward
- Great communicator who enjoys interacting with new people
- Is solutions oriented especially when faced with challenges
- Creative in identifying new ways to drive growth, with the execution skills to test them quickly
- High energy and action-oriented with a history of getting things done in complex, fast moving environments. Successful in scrappy and entrepreneurial environments, with a drive to get things done
- Results orientation with a strong work ethic. Must be tenacious, with the emotional intelligence to know when to push harder and when to look for alternative approaches
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize work based on business and operational needs
- Track record of planning and executing field marketing campaigns
- 3 years of experience in field marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred