Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single-family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress-free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 85 employees in New York and Texas. We have raised $250 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
Role and Responsibilities
Perch is seeking a Team Lead to join our team in Atlanta. This is an early-stage opportunity to join a company that is transforming the way customers buy and sell their homes for the better. The right candidate will be an experienced Team Lead (Sales Leader), with a history of building, coaching, and scaling a team of high-performing real estate agents. As a Team Lead, you will play a key role in offering and scaling Perch’s Buy & Sell service to homeowners. In this role you will:
- Hire and manage a high-performing team of listing agents and buyer’s agents throughout Atlanta with the goal of delivering the best possible customer experience
- Evaluate and implement processes/systems to support sales and growth.
- Create a culture of constant feedback from agents to our product, design, and marketing teams that ensure we are constantly building the best possible services and experiences for our customers
This is a hands-on role at an early-stage company. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable in ambiguity and willing to roll up their sleeves on any task big or small in order for us to help deliver an incredible home buying and selling experience for our customers. You are someone that works with a sense of urgency at all times and believes in doing what’s right for the customer consistently.
This is a full-time, salaried role with an equity package.
Who You Are
- Possess an active Georgia Real Estate License (Brokers license strongly preferred)
- Successfully managed and scale a team of agents
- Personable with a customer-first mentality
- Highly organized with process orientation
- Expert knowledge in home buying and selling
- Scrappy: able to come up with a solution that gets the job done today
- Strong drive for results
- Excels in ambiguity
- Excels at cross-functional teamwork & communication