Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 85 employees in New York and Texas. We have raised $250 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
If you’re an experienced, licensed agent in Austin, Texas and looking to be part of a company that is bringing a new approach to residential real estate, look no further. Perch is looking for a professional, responsive, organized, tech-savvy, and customer-centric Licensed Listing Agent to help us market and sell the homes we own throughout Texas. This listing agent role is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
Work full-time in our downtown Austin office Monday - Friday. Ensure each house we sell is promptly listed and properly marketed. Work to ensure a smooth transition from renovations to actively listed. Diligently gather valuable feedback post showings and work with manager to adjust accordingly. Track, evaluate, and present data from listings, showings, offers, and closings. Coordinate with buyers and agents to ensure fantastic customer service.
- Negotiate offers to drive best home sale results for Perch
- Work with the operations team on any repairs requested post buyer inspection
- Schedule and coordinate a smooth closing with title and buyers’ agents
This is a hands-on role at an early-stage company. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable in ambiguity and willing to roll up their sleeves on any task big or small in order for us to help deliver an incredible home buying and selling experience for our customers. You are someone that works with a sense of urgency at all times. If that sounds like something you’re excited about, we want to hear from you. There is an opportunity for this person to take on additional responsibility within the company as we scale our operations.
Active Texas sales’ license with a strong understanding of TREC rules and regulations
- Recent Texas Real Estate sales
- Familiarity with TREC contracts and addenda
- Experience using MATRIX
- Dotloop, Docusign or TransactionDesk experience preferred
Who You Are
- HIGHLY organized
- Articulate - fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- High motor, low ego
- Scrappy - able to come up with a solution that gets the job done today
- Strong drive for results
- Excels in ambiguity - open to change, always adapting
- Tech-savvy - able to easily adapt to new technology
- Strong process orientation
- Excels at cross-functional teamwork & communication
- Personable with a customer-first mentality
- Positive attitude