Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 85 employees in New York and Texas. We have raised $250 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
Perch has developed a home buying and selling experience that brings control and convenience to customers. By harnessing the power of data science, technology, and human-centered design, we’ve developed a seller experience that delivers a market price offer for your home in 24 hours with the ability to close at a time of your choosing. No home showings, no repairs to do, no contingent offers, and no fear of the offer falling through before closing. It’s the way a home sale always should have worked. For home buyers, we’re pioneering a new way of shopping by removing financing contingencies and simplifying the whole experience from home discovery through mortgage approval to close.
As a Tech Recruiter, you will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy and will provide an exceptional candidate experience. You will work on branding projects for tech, product and design. You will also support non-technical roles as time allows.
- You will be responsible for building and driving a pipeline of top candidates through multiple channels
- Hire across technical roles primarily, but will also support some non-technical roles
- Completely own the full cycle recruiting process
- Partner with hiring managers
- Create a great candidate experience
- Ideate and execute on innovative sourcing strategies
- Modify and implement efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Work on employment branding initiatives for Perch tech
- Exceptional candidate experience and client management skills
- Experience using social platforms as talent databases
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse)