Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 85 employees in New York and Texas. We have raised $250 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
Role and Responsibilities
If you’re a licensed real estate agent in Denver and looking to be part of a company that is bringing a new approach to residential real estate, look no further. Perch is looking for a friendly, organized, and customer-centric real estate agent in Denver, CO.
Perch enables a homeowner to buy a new home before selling their current home by establishing a cash offer (guaranteed sales price). This allows homeowners to shop for new homes without contingencies and avoid double moves. Once our customer is in their new home Perch will then list their "old" home for 90-days and give the upside obtained on the open market back to our customer.
As a Perch Local Market Expert, you will play a key role in ensuring these clients get top dollar for their current home and helping them find their next home. This is a unique opportunity within the real estate industry. All leads are generated and provided by the company. No prospecting required. You will receive a competitive base salary and critical expenses (ie mileage & dues) are covered.
Enjoy the freedom to focus solely on your clients and be rewarded for delivering outstanding customer service. If you are someone who loves helping the customer achieve their goals but doesn't like having to spend time and money acquiring new business, this is the role for you.
In this role you will:
- Walk the customer through the Perch process from start to finish.
- Attend listing presentation meetings.
- List customer homes for sale and work to ensure the listing is properly marketed.
- Educate clients about the home buying process.
- Identify and schedule homes to show prospective home buyer clients after conducting a thorough needs analysis and ensuring that the buyer is pre-qualified.
- Provide client with relevant pricing information and market research.
- Write and submit all offers for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Communicate diligently with rest of Perch team to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
This is a hands-on role at an early-stage company. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable in ambiguity and willing to roll up their sleeves on any task big or small in order for us to help deliver an incredible home buying and selling experience for our customers. You are someone that works with a sense of urgency at all times. If that sounds like something you’re excited about, we want to hear from you. There is an opportunity for this person to take on additional responsibility within the company as we scale our operations.
This role is salary + bonus
- Active Colorado agent’s license with strong understanding of TREC guidelines
- Familiarity with the Denver Market
- Driver’s license and car
- Willingness to adapt to client's schedule and work various hours as needed, including nights and weekends (for home tours/showings)
Who You Are
- Personable with a customer-first mentality
- Highly organized
- High motor, low ego
- Scrappy: able to come up with a solution that gets the job done today
- Strong drive for results
- Excels in ambiguity
- Strong process orientation
- Excels at cross-functional teamwork & communication