We are hiring a Listing Coordinator in our Austin, TX office. The Listing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the listing process and the management of our listed homes is handled efficiently and accurately.
- Properly enter listing data into the MLS and edits as requested by Listing Agent(s).
- Write copy and create marketing flyers for each home.
- Work within strict timelines to coordinate vendors to photograph, edit, and virtually stage our homes to create our online listings.
- Create Seller’s Disclosure templates within Dotloop and coordinate with team members to produce a final version that has been filled out and signed by the seller.
- Ensure we have all documentation needed for a listing and upload to the MLS as necessary
- Schedule and manage ongoing interior and exterior maintenance of our homes while they are listed (lawn care, pool, cleaning)
- Work with our in-market Field Operations team to ensure all our homes are ready to be listed and presentable for showings so potential buyers can experience and enjoy the Perch standard.
- Manage calendars, send/receive emails, learn real estate systems and software quickly,
This is a hands-on role at an early-stage company. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable in ambiguity and willing to roll up their sleeves on any task big or small in order to facilitate the quick sale of Perch assets. You are someone that works with a sense of urgency at all times, are organized and detail-oriented and know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. If that sounds like something you’re excited about, we want to hear from you. There is an opportunity for this person to take on additional responsibility with the company as we scale our operations.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Strong schedule management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient with technology such as G-Suite, Dotloop and MLS experience extremely helpful in combination with other real estate technologies
- Candidates must be resourceful, patient and detail-oriented, with a focus on superior customer service
- 2+ years of experience in similar field or capacity
- Previous residential real estate experience preferred
- Real estate technology (familiar with the MLS and DotLoop): 1 year (Preferred)
- Residential real estate industry: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative and project support for sales and marketing or similar: 2 years (Required)
- Scrappiness to accomplish big goals as part of a small team, with comfort around ambiguity
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage timelines for yourself and others
- Collaborative team player who enjoys working cross-functionally across an organization
- Low ego, with the ability to take feedback and iterate quickly
- Ability to analyze and prioritize responsibilities and implement accordingly
- Persuasive negotiator
- Friendly, but firm, collaborative personality
- Enjoy working with a team