Job Title:- Receptionist and Switchboard.MS Ops
Job Location:- Schaumburg, IL, 60173
Pay Rate:- $14.76/hr on W2.
Job Type:- Temp to Hire
Provides exceptional service to the business by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and transferring incoming calls from all over the United States.
· Work Days: Mon - Fri
· Start Time: 8:00 AM
· End Time: 5:00 PM
· Total Hours: 40.00
Roles & Responsibilities
· Greets the public.
· Distributes name badges to visitors, temporary employees, etc.
· Schedules meeting rooms for all.
· Answers and transfers calls from all over the United States.
· Participates enthusiastically in company and community service events.
· Performs light Administrative duties.
· Performs PC Support and Administrative duties as needed.
· Acts as a model for Vision, Values, and Mission.
· Builds professional relationships with customers and other teams.
· Responsible for the timely updates of the following: Company phone and speed dial lists, Brag Board and Company Calendar.
· Responsible for updating the automated messaging center daily.
· Assists Administration or any other team when needed for various tasks (envelope labels, compiling manuals, etc.).
· Responsible for ordering, maintaining and distributing promotional items for Promotional Store.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 1+ years of prior switchboard experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Excellent organizational and communications skills
· MS Office Suite experience, specifically Word and Excel.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Flexibility and ability to work in a team environment.
· Good communications skills
WORKING CONDITIONS, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Typically, an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation, and a normal range of temperature and noise level
· Work assignments are diversified. Interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction – prepare, provide and convey diversified information
· Minimal physical effort required. Work is mostly sedentary but does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically with less than 10 lbs. (e.g., papers, books, files and small parts, etc.).
· Moderate dexterity – regular application of basic skills (calculator, keyboard, hand tools, eye/hand coordination.