IT Staffing Sales Professionals
Roles - Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Recruiting
Location - Birmingham, AL
Job Type - Full time
Great opportunity for motivated individual with 1-5 years of experience in either Staffing Sales or Recruiting with a desire to move into Sales.
VA headquartered, established IT staffing company is seeing tremendous growth and looking to expand the team. Excellent opportunity for growth and learning with some serious money.
Position comes with a base salary and commission. Right individual in this role would make up to $70 to $100K+ by the end of their first year.
Here are some more details:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new and penetrate existing accounts by prospecting, contacting, and face-to-face meetings.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for our IT staffing business
- Coordinate interviews with hiring managers.
- Understand and analyze roadblocks to filling technical and non-technical positions.
- Participate in networking activities such as attending career fairs and professional association meetings.
- To be successful in this role, you will share our passion for helping people, enthusiasm and ready to go attitude.
- Some travel will be required.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-5 years professional experience in a staffing, corporate recruiting or professional technology sales environment.
- Good understanding of prevalent technologies.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Staffing industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.