You will help make a huge difference at PeopleGrove and the schools and organizations that we work with. Our clients depend on us to launch and execute successful implementations of our software and programs (for mentorship, student success, talent development, diversity & inclusion, and career exploration) that drive meaningful impacts on the lives of their students, alumni, and employees.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and detail-oriented candidate to join our customer success team as an Implementation Project Manager. You will be the person guiding our customers through implementation and guiding the configuring of their platform for success. Your project management skills will keep implementations on time and your ability to keep things organized will make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
The right person will be able to effectively manage multiple project timelines, keeping them on track and scope while positively evangelizing PeopleGrove as the platform for their success. Ideal candidates will have experience working with challenging clients on high pressure projects where need to be authoritative is paramount.
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the Partner Owner and Project Manager for all new partners while they are implementing PeopleGrove
- Share your best practices and challenge our partners to help them evolve their mentor strategies to be impactful to their student and alumni constituencies
- Utilize your project management skills to help Partners stay on track with Launching the Platform on a prescriptive process to achieve fast time-to-value
- Become a product expert and learn the ins and outs of implementing and utilizing PeopleGrove to develop and deliver a world-class Mentorship program
- Exercise your technical skills in Excel or Google Sheets to help ensure a seamless user experience for our partners
- Balance customer needs with project timelines to ensure a quality experience for the Partner stakeholders
- Work very collaboratively across the PeopleGrove teams leveraging your problem solving and relationship building skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
A day in the life...
- Manage a structured project timeline for implementation, training, and services on the technical, tactical and strategic capabilities of the system
- Manage a portfolio of accounts proactively to identify launch risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Function as the voice of the new customer and provide internal feedback on how PeopleGrove can better serve our customers
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Deliver results against customer key productivity metrics and quality targets
You have experience in:
- Passion to exceed customer expectations while balancing the need to scale operations and resources
- Very positive demeanor and ability to persevere through multiple customer challenges each day
- Ability to become a subject matter expert on our product and competition
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
- 5+ years prior experience in project management with complex processes and clients. Experience in SAAS or technology projects is ideal
- Track record of ambitious overachievement
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year University
To be considered: Please include a cover letter that is less than 2 paragraphs explaining your passion for education, background and highlighting the traits that allow you to excel personally and professionally.
At PeopleGrove we are on a mission to make sure that every student and professional has access to the community and connections needed to succeed. We want to help everyone unlock the social capital of their networks, in a uniquely human way. We accomplish this by empowering universities to take their mentoring, advising, and community engagement to the next level.
Our mission is to bridge the gap between education and meaningful careers. Schools such as Stanford University, University of Michigan, Georgetown University, Wellesley College, and University of Maryland work with PeopleGrove to match students with alumni mentors and career advisers.
We are backed by great investors, including Reach Capital, University Ventures, and LaunchCapital.
If you're looking for the opportunity to make an impact and help students realize their full potential, then PeopleGrove is for you.
We offer, health and dental benefits, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Professional development opportunities, and Friday Team Lunches
Work in an environment where people care about each other, have fun at work, and get things done.
A place where innovation, impact, and community all intersect.
You’ll leave work energized, come to work excited, and feel like you are a part of something bigger than yourself.
At PeopleGrove, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. PeopleGrove is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 650-584-3400.