You will help make a huge difference at PeopleGrove and the schools and organizations that we work with. Our clients depend on us to launch and execute successful implementations of our software (for mentorship, student success, talent development, diversity & inclusion, and career exploration) that drive meaningful impacts on the lives of their students, alumni, and employees.
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Advise, Consult and Mentor our partners to meet their mentoring goals
- Manage a portfolio of PeopleGrove partners and their associated revenue
- Accountable for achieving goals of user adoption, renewal, and portfolio expansion
- Maintain detailed account strategy and growth plans
- Deliver proactive advice and insight to partners through a variety of channels including email, webinar, phone and in-person meetings
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how PeopleGrove can better serve our Partners
- Become a subject matter expert on our product and competition and the roles our our clients play at their Universities
- Partner with your sales colleague to enable up-sells, cross-sells and expansions
- Provide frequent report on the health of your Partners
- Contribute to creation of new processes to help grow the maturity of the organization
- Participate in hiring and training of new Customer Success Managers
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5+ years prior experience in customer success or account management
- Experienced with customer success at the enterprise level and relationship building through company hierarchies
- Advanced operation of customer success software and tools such as Totango, Gainsight, BI tools, etc
- Reporting on Customer Success metrics such as gross / net churn, adoption, customer health, renewal rates, etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and an awesome personality to pair them with
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining and growing a recurring revenue portfolio
- An understanding and experience with relational databases, SQL experience preferred
- Passion to exceed customer expectations while balancing the need to scale operations and resources
- Obsessive about continuous improvement
- Very positive demeanor and ability to persevere through multiple customer challenges each day
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4 year University
- Track record of ambitious overachievement
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
- Ability work in a very energetic, ambitious office setting
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Background in ed-tech or higher-education a plus
To be considered: Please include a cover letter that is less than 2 paragraphs explaining your passion for education, desire for a career in customer success and background highlighting the traits that allow you to excel personally and professionally in this role at PeopleGrove.
At PeopleGrove, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. PeopleGrove is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 650-584-3400.