This posting is for an India-based engineer, you would work alongside our India-based team in Mumbai. We are not looking for part-time contractors, so please only apply if you're looking for a full-time position.
What does a Full-Stack Software Engineer do at PeopleGrove?
PeopleGrove has built a dynamic cloud-based software platform for universities, companies, and nonprofits to power mentoring and networking initiatives. As a full-stack engineer, you'll become an integral member of a small team of engineers, working throughout the product and stack to build new features, improve the product, and build out our technical ops.
Projects you'll be working on:
We're focused on enhancing our product for our clients and their users, as well as streamlining operations and improving our technical foundation.
- Working with the product team to develop new features focused on improving the user experience
- Improving existing features and working on streamlining client implementations through improved tools
- Improving our technical architecture and building out a continuous integration pipeline
- Modernizing our front-end in new frameworks
- Everything else - our team is small and you'll likely be involved in almost every tech related thing going on
- 1+ years of experience building consumer-facing web apps
- You are interested in the full-stack opportunity and love building a feature from start to finish
- Self starter with deep interest in tech - we want someone who will come in with opinions, and shape our engineering practices and decisions for the better
- An eye for design - you'll have an important role in making the product look great
- Believe in our mission and love the idea of working in education to help students succeed
Technologies you'll work with:
- NodeJS, Sails.JS
- React.js, Angular.js
- Kubernetes, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Whatever else you decide - we're constantly re-evaluating our stack and tools
Having a prior experience with the technologies is a plus, but not mandatory for skilled candidates.
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly atmosphere, flat hierarchy
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- At PeopleGrove, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. PeopleGrove is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.