We are seeking experienced, results-driven, and passionate Senior UX/UI Designer to join our on-site project team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and has excellent communication skills. Our collaborative environment relies heavily on innovation, technical savvy, and problem-solving skills. We are building out the latest generation of credit reporting services, capable of supporting hundreds of thousands of visitors daily, on mobile and desktop.
The Ideal UX/UI Designer will be able to establish and evolve the firm's suite of products. This Senior UX/UI Designer will play an integral part of the company's growth plans, with a mature business line as well as new initiatives.
- Follow industry best practices and company conventions to develop engaging user experiences.
- Work closely with our design agency, and user experience group team members to efficiently design and develop features and functions for our various streaming products.
- Optimize both visual design & user experiences through A/B user testing, & stakeholder input.
- Remain well-versed in UI standards, advocate for consistency of visual and interaction patterns and key-platform.
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders including product owners, researchers, and engineers.
- Document both UX/UI design experiences in a clear and detailed manner, deliver pixel-perfect screens, and specifications to support development.
- Present design process & decisions to stakeholders with rationale and potential alternatives.
- Create prototypes for testing, to support communications and illustrate concepts.
- Work closely with engineering to support development of proposed solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite, Sketch and Zeplin
- Experience with prototyping tools.
- Experience with responsive web design and user experience.
- Experience with mobile application design and user experience.