- 2+ years of experience in developing Backends using Node.js.
- 2+ years of experience in developing cloud computing engine.
- 2+ years of experience in C/C++.
- 2+ years of experience in Docker and Kubernetes (K8s).
- Experience in distributed computing.
- Has experience in working for a startup(s).
- Has a strong passion for escalating technology to practical use.
About the job:
- Develop new features and maintain the GPU EATER core engine that is developed by event-driven-architecture with Node.js as a lead engineer.
You will be able to:
- Always be on the latest trend as we are working on joint-projects with cutting-edge startup companies and U.S tech giants.
- Work in an environment where you have access to state-of-the-art technologies and work with great engineers.
- Work with CTO who is top level Deep Learning Developer, and CEO who has through business management experiences as a board director of a listed company at the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Take a part of the ownership of the company and give a direct impact to the company’s growth.
Compensation & Arrangements:
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Nomad-style
- Work hours: Flexible work hour (core time from 11am to 4pm)
- Salary: 4M JPY - 6M JPY
- Holidays: Weekends, national holidays, long holiday seasons such as Golden Week.
- Work visa: available