- 2+ years of experience in developing Backends using Node.js.
- 2+ years of experience in developing cloud computing engine.
- 2+ years of experience in C/C++.
- 2+ years of experience in Docker and Kubernetes (K8s).
- Experience in distributed computing.
- Has experience in working for a startup(s).
- Has a strong passion for escalating technology to practical use.
【About the job】
- Develop new features and maintain the GPU EATER core engine that is developed by event-driven-architecture with Node.js as a lead engineer.
【You will be able to】
- Always be on the latest trend as we are working on joint-projects with cutting-edge startup companies and U.S tech giants.
- Work in an environment where you have access to state-of-the-art technologies and work with great engineers.
- Work with CTO who is top level Deep Learning Developer, and CEO who has through business management experiences as a board director of a listed company at the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Take a part of the ownership of the company and give a direct impact to the company’s growth.
- You can work at any time and any place you want.
- Pegara is paying co-working fee and cafe cost if you want.
Our head office is in CA, but we are working at Tokyo, Japan now. If you want to work from your country, we recommend that you come to Tokyo for a month as a trial period before working with us. It will be good opportunity to know q efficiently and passionate our team.
- invite you to Tokyo and pay housing cost and two-way flight ticket during trial period.
- provide co-workig space and cafe cost.
- show you around central of Tokyo.
- support about living of Japan. ex) language, transportation, manner, food and so on.
【Compensation & Arrangements】
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Nomad-style
- Work hours: Flexible work hour (core time from 11am to 4pm)
- Salary: 4M JPY - 8M JPY
- Holidays: Weekends, national holidays, long holiday seasons such as Golden Week.
- Work visa: available